Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to my roots...

Praises...

Being able to go spend a couple hours immersed in baby things and good conversation.

Being able to call the above activity a service project.

Having great women to take care of my munchkins while I'm gone.

An almost three year old who feels the need to confess Today we made it home from church and he confided in me that he had to sit in time out today for climbing on tables, that is "the rules". I the asked if he was nice to his brother, he confessed that he had pushed him. I asked if he had to sit in time out for that. His response, "no, Addddisss not see me, I not get in twubble." At least he's honest.

Dogs who only run a short way when your 2 year old opens the slider so he can climb it....

Jacks Big Music show. An adorable little musical show on Noggin on demand that will occupy both my boys for a few moments. Mostly I'm thankful that it seems to be one of the few antidotes for Finn's high pitched screech. (believe me, that is priceless!) I couldn't find the rockin theme song, so here is one of their favorite little "videos" from the show.



A husband who can handle me ditching him right after dinner to go see the bigger children!

Goofy teenagers with great smiles and good thoughts. Where were the rest of you tonight?

Tonight's lesson being all about Finding Joy in the Journey. Seeing God's plan even in the midst of the worst days. It's all about perspective and handing it over to God. You know, he's bigger than we are, he can take it!

People out there looking out for me and my brood sending little emails my way.

Chai Tea

A husband who bought me chai tea and is encouraging most of the my experimenting to find just the right preparation.

Long chats and short chats with my family. Some days I just miss them and am grateful for that phone!

Sleeping babies! I'm blessed to have three pretty amazing little people in this house and at the end of each day, when they are finally asleep for a few moments in their own beds I like to make sure I remember how blessed we are!

No comments: