Friday, May 9, 2008

I Should Not Have Stayed Up So Late Last Night...

A glimpse into my morning...

Notice the wet hair? Yeah, I wondered where it came from...


He's responsible, you know he is, just look at him giggling sucking on the newborn pink & purple binky he found under something...

When he said, "hey Mom, guess where my doggie phone is?" I thought I'd better get out of bed...

Hey Sarah, What's in your toilet today? Cause mine is sporting a darling doggie phone. (Yeah, that is where the wet hair came from...do I even want to know?)



So, they made up, they are innocently watching Jack's Big Music Show Or so I thought. Look at them, you know they are planning something....

Hey, guys, I kind of needed that! (Will there be a day I can go to the bathroom by myself? And if so, when it comes, will it just seem so terribly boring that I will invite others in?)


Guess they needed to amplify the volume and all the perfect good TP was in their way...

Yeah, this looks convincing, doesn't it?


This is him 3 seconds later when I set him in the chair beside me...



He climbed, he pushed buttons, he giggled...

He shut down my computer!


And here he is 3 seconds later when I set him on the floor...


Convincing, isn't he?
Here is the song we composed and danced around to that had him giggling 5 seconds later...




Stop you whining,
Stop your moaning,
Stop your griping,
Stop your groaning.

Suck it up Doodlebug,
Suck it up right now!

Doodelly Doot Doot
Doodelly Doot (Repeat)

Suck it up Doodlebug,
Suck it up right now!
(Repeat, add claps and Doodle Doots at will)


Will they need therapy? Will I? I'm going to take a power nap now, God only knows what the afternoon will bring!




No comments: