Friday, May 9, 2008

Does two minutes count as a power nap?

Praises...

Great friends and Thursday night even if Comcast sucks! =)

The knowledge that one day toilet paper will just stay put and I will be able to go potty without guests and questions.

The ability to laugh at it and realize that when that day comes a little piece of me will miss it.

Knowing old friends are out there keeping an eye on us!

Being able to say a little prayer for those old friends and know God is holding them close.

Naptime!

A great camera with which to capture some of life's little memories

Knowing my baby brothers are out there in this world even though I don't talk to them nearly enough.

Dinnering with friends.

Meandering around pet stores just to visit.. It's kind of like a free mini zoo!

The fact that my kids still find that fun!

Having babies, even when they scream with a sound that could make milk curdle...sounds like I need to go rescue my husband!

No comments: