Friday, May 16, 2008

This is for Nicole...

Over at Life in Progress, my real world friend, Nicole wrote about her encounter with friendly neighborhood squirrel. I can't help that all I could think about was this song that my dad used to play for us, so I'm sharing, please forgive me!

3 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Its going to be hard not to think of this song Sunday when I see Nicole singing in the choir.
Too funny!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Hilarious! Plus, a blog post just for me - I feel so honored! Even if it does contain a song about a psychotic squirrel.

Thanks!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I have to say, that was too busy enjoying the choir on Sunday to remember the squirrel song. Church in the park might be a better place to have a squirrel visit.

BTW-I was tagged yesterday, and today I'm tagging you!