This one would not have been horrible if you like side view and don't mind the faint beckoning of the port o lettes in the background.
They are all in this one, but the glare makes it almost hard to tell...
And finally we finish with beautiful shot of Dax with his finger up his noise... success I say!
Praises...
No rain for this event. Even though it rained all around it, which I'm sure kept many away, never a drop fell here.
A very slight breeze when I was working, which was an improvement over the earlier shift!
Getting to work with friends!
Enjoying meeting new people too!
The fact that no one asked me to make anything more difficult than a Margarita. (which was poured out of a bottle, so how hard can that be?)
My husband spending my two hour shift with my kids all by himself and never once complaining about it or the heat.
Stopping by Toys r Us afterwards and finding sand!! And seeing the new geotrax pieces...although this did cause a small tantrum.
Favorite moment while in toys r us... Dax really wanted to take home some new geotrax. We talked about putting them on his Christmas list, he said this was not a good idea. Once we'd stopped debating, and i thought he understood that we were not buying anything he simply picked up one of the boxes put it in the cart and said, "ok, lets go" and started walking. My ever constant little observer, Finn, was sitting in the cart. He reached out grabbed a little people item of some sort, tossed it in the back of the cart and nodded his head to say "ok, lets go". Poor guys, they didn't even see it coming when we got to the end of the isle and the cart was somehow miraculously empty!
The crying only lasted a minute.
Gymboree gave me my 30% even though I'd left all four of my friends and family coupons at home.
Lily got the footless tights she needed and as much as I wanted to buy some good bargains for next summer I refrained and only purchased what we came for. Mike was happy about this, but still perplexed on how 30 minutes in Gymboree can be called just "running in".
The amazing fact that even though I did not have the Gymboree coupon with me, I did have the Cold Stone Creamery gift card and stopping by for a special treat that cost $0.79 made it a great ending to the evening.
Even better ending, all three kids were asleep when we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment