Sunday, August 3, 2008

They were just babies and then I blinked...

Who is this boy? He isn't all that small. He is bigger than last I looked! Where is that little guy I snuggled with as his first snow fell? Could it be that I've been too busy being amused by the inner workings of this guy...
with his thoughts of extreme shopping cart sliding?


or maybe just his extreme cuteness and the simple fact that he seems to be growing at warp speed.Have I forgotten to take note of this one's inner workings? Or have they just scared me a little?
Please little boy, don't ride off too soon. I'm enjoying the show way too much.
Praises...

a beautiful day for playing outside

church, we've missed it with all the traveling!

Communion Sundays, the faces, the music, the spirit

My husband who is willing to spend a little nursery time with the boys so I can soak in the spirit

Children's laughter

Sunday naps

A little girl (or I should say big girl) who spends quality time with her brothers after naps so mom and dad can just soak up the peace a little longer

Calls from mom with updates on those I love

Knowing no matter what anyone may see that God planted us just where we are and trusting in his plans

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

What a sweet heartfelt post! How old are your boys now?