So, I have an overwhelming amount of pictures and memories to blog from the past weeks of travel and visiting. You would think this would be a wonderful thing, it is! But...it has caused me to have major blogging issues. The organized part of my brain says I should blog behind before blogging ahead. The problem is I'm skipping out on daily blogs cause I'm the queen of procrastination. So I'm going to maybe post one back blog tonight...maybe, if I get that far, no pressure!
I just feel that I've skipped too many praise days and I need to get back on the horse!
Praises...
Safe journeys
time with people I love
coming home and letting my kids run free!
being able to walk around in pajamas all day is we wanna!
catching up on summer show recordings (before husband's threats to delete all dvr recordings comes to pass)
Funny little boys
baby hugs and a 15 month old who hugs with all his might and pats your back, gets me every time!
Great friends
limited Thursday night revival
daughters who try so hard to help (at least sometimes!)
days without high humidity
phone calls from California
a husband who will take two kids to two stores for two hours without nary a complaint
God's grace and ignition of passions
Hearing His voice
Hearing His voice
God's patience when we drag our feet and his forgiveness when get it wrong
Quiet time to read, write and pray (even if it involves a quiet 3 year old sitting over your shoulder and a quiet 15 month old climbing on your lap.)
Summer days which are all of the sudden flying by too soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment