If I didn't like Christian artist, Aaron Shust, before going to his concert, which I did, I would have really liked him after seeing him live. But now, I must say he has quickly become my favorite Christian artist! How? You ask...
Great question! After seeing Aaron in concert I decided to see if he had a blog. This is what good bloggers do, right? In fact, he does! So, like a good blogger I left a comment, because he absolutely deserved a big thank you for the amazing evening he played a big part in Sunday night.
Now, here is where I feel a little guilty. You know, my post about that concert, the one where I post his image without his permission and swipe his music off Youtube. Well, Mr. Shust popped on in to the Finding Joy blog. He spent a bit of time here and rather than filing some suit for Mommy music smuggling and lack of proper image concent he left a couple of comments!
So now, Aaron has just jumped off the stage and into my blogland community! I love when you realize that even the one at the center of the party is just a normal daddy type guy with a 2 year old and a baby on the way who take baths in hotel bathrooms even against his wife's advice. I am glad to welcome him to Christian Mommy blogland and share him with my huge following, you know my 18 regular readers!
Notice today, I'm linking you back to all his sites...but I'll probably keep swiping my videos off of youtube, because that's just one addiction I don't think I can break!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So totally cool!
I say that in my best "valley girl" voice! hee hee!
That is so awesome. No wonder Lily was excited.
Post a Comment