Sunday, September 21, 2008

I somehow uploaded these to the wrong blog...

I meant to post these to Echoes of Grace, but somehow they ended up here. I think I'll leave a few and the rest will be over
there.DSC_1299

Today was the last Sunday in our old church. I have lots of fun pictures I'll post later of little people and bouncy houses and such. At the end of today's service our pastors carried out the large cross and Bible that sit on our alter, each person at the service then carried out a candle representing His spirit and our light moving with us to our new place of worship.

  DSC_1300 DSC_1295

Much to Lily's dismay I couldn't resist getting out the camera. I tried to resist, but the pictures seemed to be singing out to me....who could resist capturing a little piece of this spirit moving?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

These are beautiful. Seriously...I sat there and stared at them for a long time...I love how you captured the light amidst the dark background.

Anonymous said...

I saw this in the reader earlier this week and thought it was breathtaking.