I bet you don't have all of these things in your parades...
A Pumpkin Cinderella Princess Carriage pulled by a tractor...

Really cute Jr. High Dancer Team girls passing out gobs of candy...

Kilt wearing Bagpipers? Why do we have bagpipers?

A Large plastic moose riding on the back of a truck...

A flat bed semi full of banjo players...

A political extravaganza littering the streets and sky with a blaze of yellow...

A front row view where a toddler can hold a balloon, eat a sucker, and watch floats with Veggie Tales go by ( I missed snapping the Veggie Tales, I think I was still blinded by all the yellow!)

A Gym float that your sister
mistakenly identifies as a gay pride float...

Funny, I'm most perplexed by the bagpipers! I bet lots of you have those!! I
didn't get a picture of the gymnasts tumbling on a trampoline on the back of a semi or the parade of dogs followed by a man in a very revealing superman costume carrying a sign identifying himself as the "Super
Pooper Scooper".
I bet you're feeling that your parades are sad and boring compared to ours, aren't you!?
1 comment:
Oh - how I do MISS the pumpkin festival - but honestly, I can't recall ever seeing the bagpipers.... When did they pop in?
Post a Comment