I started a Pumpkin Festival Post last week, you know, when the Pumpkin Festival was happening. i started it twice. I uploaded pictures, I was going to tell you about them.
blogger has successfully blocked my attempts at putting them in any type of order that makes sense. So, I give up. In honor of the one week anniversary of the close of this years Festival i present to you pictures taken during our first night of fun(the only one that was dry!)
I feel bad that every picture I took of my kids on the roller coaster had this grandpa type gentleman in them. Honestly thought, I wish i knew who he was, I have some really great pictures of he and his riding partner (not displayed here!)
Dax loving the
Carousel Horse
Dax showing Finn how to drive (oh Lord, please let the next 13 go slowly!)


Hey Boys, pay attention to the road!

Awe of entering the festival grounds!
Shhhh...don't tell anyone they were holding hands!

Finn on his first ride ever!

It's all good as long as he's got his big bub and his
bink!

Good thing he made it through without losing his lunch! Looks like it may have been a close call!

She's not big on the camera thing...

We ran into three of our favorite people!
Yeah, I'm scared too,
Dax, I'm scared too...

Slow Down!

Road, boys, Road...those
blondes are not worth crashing over!

Maybe I'll even post some faceless ones over at Echoes of Grace if Blogger doesn't eat that post again!
1 comment:
That picture of Dax when it looks like he's going to puke is hilarious. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Love,
Hayley
Post a Comment