Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sending out morning prayers...

**update** Stellan has been born! This is from McKMama's site "Details on exactly how Stellan is doing as well as photos of the sweet baby will be forthcoming. But, let's just say that Stellan got a 9 and a 9 on his APGARS and the NICU team has yet to find a single thing wrong with him...

Happy birthday, sweet Stellan. You are God's miracle to us and you are finally here!!!!"
For more details head on over!


Today is a big day in one blogland family...



Baby Stellan is to be born today! He has been a miracle in progress for quite sometime. At 24 weeks doctors were sure he wouldn't live, now there is a 50/50 chance. As he comes into the world this morning, please send a prayers and good thoughts for peace and healing their way. Watching a miracle is an amazing thing! If you'd like to see something amazing, here is the link to some quick backround info and the prayer vigil being held.

While you're sending out prayers, here would be another good place to send them this morning. Nate, Tricia, and Gwenyth have had an incredible year. Tricia is in surgery right now having a lung biopsy. Please keep their family in your prayers.

I guess it's a big day in blogland. I think this place is a pretty amazing gift God has given us to allow us to connect on such an intimate level with strangers. Although they don't really feel like strangers any more. He's given us a way to love deeper, to care more for his children we may never lay eyes on. How cool is that??

This song has just been embedded in me lately, I thought I'd share it with you. I thought it only appropriate to share with you the version done by yet another blogger out there....



However I am also going to link you to my very favorite version. It is one I stumbled upon on youtube quite a while ago, and while probably not the "best" or original version it is simply the most raw, real version, and it's the one that plays in my head. (you know, where I can sing! =)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey, it's Mama Belle!

MckMama has been on my heart all of this week...I know our God is great and can deliver Baby Stellan perfectly whole and healthy.