Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Skipping ahead...

I have a Halloween post and a praises post that I've been meaning to add for a good three days. Yesterday I posted nothing, I was trying to accomplish something at home. I did, but it all needs to be re accomplished today! Anyway, Traci checked in several times yesterday looking for something that I never got blogged and although it won't be nearly exciting now that she's had her own private preview I can at least post things I know she approves of.

I had the pleasure of heading out with the Sullivan Family Saturday afternoon to take some pictures. We trespassed a bit, but it was totally worth it! I'm learning and I'm not good at giving directions. I really just like to follow people and snap, but these guys, born posers! So, I probably will still post my own favs out of Traci's approved group because, it's my blog, right?


I'll leave the more posed Christmas card pictures alone so when she sends out cards it will be a surprise? It's too bad this family just doesn't photograph well, isn't it? And that Maggie and Max are simply not stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

OMG...how will she ever pick?

there isn't a bad one in the bunch.

sure wish that you lived closer...maybe you could work some magic on us!

Jackie said...

Yeah...too bad. ;)

What a super cute family - they must have been so fun to shoot!

Lisa said...

I like the leg-hugging one and the last one is very sweet. Great location!