I'm thankful we made it home before the snow started falling! It's beautiful and white outside. It may be a bit chilly, but there is always something a little magical about that first snow.
I'm thankful that Mom had a good trip to Virginia Beach and that she got some much needed time with Dosh & Jessy. A little Beach time never hurt either!
I'm grateful that other than everyone's head colds we are all healthy and safe.
I am so grateful to have beautiful memories and wonderful family, even if we don't see each other enough. I am thankful to be growing where God planted us, but there are many moments I wish our family was all in one place.
I am thankful that the people in the Walmart I visited at 5 am on Black Friday were all pretty kind and patient. I've only done the crack of dawn shopping thing one other time. I have to admit, there was a bit of a rush to it. I'm glad the women decided to mix things up a little this year. I must admit though, I missed my mom!
I am thankful for a tiny little boy who has walked around the house all day today singing a little song that went something like "Happy, Happy, so happy, I happy, so happy". It made me smile.
It was wonderful to see some of my little niece's first steps this weekend!
I'm thankful that Mom had a good trip to Virginia Beach and that she got some much needed time with Dosh & Jessy. A little Beach time never hurt either!
I'm grateful that other than everyone's head colds we are all healthy and safe.
I am so grateful to have beautiful memories and wonderful family, even if we don't see each other enough. I am thankful to be growing where God planted us, but there are many moments I wish our family was all in one place.
I am thankful that the people in the Walmart I visited at 5 am on Black Friday were all pretty kind and patient. I've only done the crack of dawn shopping thing one other time. I have to admit, there was a bit of a rush to it. I'm glad the women decided to mix things up a little this year. I must admit though, I missed my mom!
I am thankful for a tiny little boy who has walked around the house all day today singing a little song that went something like "Happy, Happy, so happy, I happy, so happy". It made me smile.
It was wonderful to see some of my little niece's first steps this weekend!
It was amazing to watch a 10 year old and a 7 year old spend hours entertaining themselves by making electronics out of paper. We're talking, laptops, cell phones, digital cameras, etc... They created their own world.
I was oh so grateful that a certain little 3 year old boy I know was for he most part very pleasant this weekend. He was polite, and gentle. he loved on his baby cousin and wanted to share things with her, but was always asking first. He said thank you, please, and may I 90% of the time. I love when he goes out and shows who he really is.
I was oh so grateful that a certain little 3 year old boy I know was for he most part very pleasant this weekend. He was polite, and gentle. he loved on his baby cousin and wanted to share things with her, but was always asking first. He said thank you, please, and may I 90% of the time. I love when he goes out and shows who he really is.
I'm just thankful, thankful to be here. Thankful for all of the lessons I've learned over the past year. This is the beginning of a season of joy, and in many ways for our family this year a season of sadness. I pray that the joy and the laughter will ease the tears and the memories will carry us through. This year I want Christmas to fill my spirit and for me to allow myself to just be in that place of peace. I pray that for all of you too! Happy Thanksgiving, lets bring on the season of Joy!
PS Hey Abbey, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one!
PS Hey Abbey, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one!
1 comment:
You re one grateful lady! I can see why though. So glad the trip was good. My parents said your mom looked great and I miss her.
I have read down a bit and those pics of the pantless lad cracked me up!
So happy you did not have a negative Wally World experience. I had a good one too ringing the bell. I went early and the older people were very generous.
Post a Comment