Praises...
Mike and I made it to the doctor this morning without freezing. We even made it early and did not get stuck in the black hole that can be my ob/gyn's office. We were in and out of there is just under an hour with a pretty good report.
Ryan and Carly made it in just now. They are here to add a little fun to the weekend and take Mom home on Monday...not that I'm ready to see her go, but I bet she could use some sleep without a three year old in the bed.
Three days of snow that have kept us mostly housebound. This although usually this might make me stir crazy, it has been great for two little boys who's world was totally out of whack for a while.
It's 40 degrees warmer tonight than it was this morning...heatwave I say! 20 degrees! We won't know what to do tomorrow when it hits 28!
Tantrums seem to be on the down swing, hugs on the upswing...this is good!
It's time for bed, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you are on the mend and keeping warm.
and just remember...there are two little girls in texas just begging to see some snow.
Post a Comment