Daddy came home in time to play! Or at least pull little people out of bushes!
It was so nice, two little boys couldn't help but do the happy dance! They even got so excited they were getting a little air with those jumps for joy!
Some of us felt like it was warm enough to kick off our shoes!
Favorite conversation of the day...
I need to preface this by stating for the record that Mike is not overly hairy and Dax is as unhairy as they come. Just didn't want anyone to think Mike was hiding some deep secret under his shirt! =)
Tonight at dinner, Dax pulled up his shirt and started talking about how his belly was getting bigger. Finn then pulled up his shirt and yelled, "bigger!". Dax then said that Daddy's was really big, and hairy! He told us his was getting hairy too, just like his Dad's! Mike then pretended to find hair on Dax's belly and tell him just how amazingly hairy he was. Dax then turned around and said "look at my back daddy!! It's really hairy too!! " He then reached for his waist line and started pulling down his pants. Yeah, we were scared as he said... "look at my really hairy Knees! Whew. Let's just say we giggled about that one for a while! That boy, he's just a gorilla! =)
1 comment:
First, I love your new header!
Secondly, that second shot that you posted? With the sun gleaming on his hair? It is just perfection. The color is just beautiful...I love everything about it!
And then the picture of the toes....oh my. I do love some little baby toes.
Your story made me giggle...I had to wonder where he was going with that story!
Post a Comment