My kids are still healthy. I need to go find some wood to knock on! They've been exposed to some sickies in the last few days and with the water in the basement I'm holding on to healthy prayers right now! Let's just say this is a big praise!
New faces. Seems since we've changed buildings there have been a lot of new faces at church. It's nice to have an influx of new voices now and then, makes life more interesting!
A certain three year old boy who has a way with saying "thank you" and "I love you" at all the right times.
Mike getting to have a big boys night out, even if it was a bad movie. He said he would have rather stayed home and watched "Spectacular" with us. Love this guy, and I know he loves us, but it must have been a really bad movie!
Finn breaking into some very familiar looking dance moves during our movie night. Let's just say Dan Page would have been proud. It's amazing to me that this is the one child my dad did not teach to dance. Are dance moves genetic?
Finding a husband and wife who blog through American Idol with such humor that I just wanted to roll on the floor! If you are a fan of the show, they are well worth the read! If you're not a fan of the show, it probably wouldn't do you much good to visit them, although from what I see thus far, their blogs look like they might be fun! Still His Girl and Honey, I fed the kids!
Finn told me he had to "poopy" today (sorry for the graphic nature of this praise! =)
Nothing happened, but he sat on the potty for a long while. He seems to have the tearing of the toilet paper, wiping of the booty, and reading of the book parts down. Maybe this means he won't reinstitute our jail sentences once the time comes that something does happen on the potty! We did get some grand picture! I bee these would be showstoppers at his rehearsal dinner! Confirmation slide show? Maybe year book baby picture...priceless!
2 comments:
Sweet little man, looking all grown up on the potty!
I LOVE Cindy at Still His Girl - she cracks me up every time she posts. :)
Love the new look of the page! The pictures are GREAT - wedding slide show would be my vote. You are amazing behind the camera!
Carrie
Post a Comment