Thursday, March 12, 2009

Praises...

American Idol. I know, I know, it's a TV show. We've been through this before, it brings me joy, I like joy! I really really like Danny. There are others I like, but right now he's totally my fav.

*I guess AI has decided to get harsh this year with the youtubing of these videos! They pulled the good one I orginally had, so I am adding one that is still up, but not nearly as good! Sorry about that!
0

and for the record, I think my Dad would have liked him too.

8th graders. Ok, well maybe not all of them, but the ones I know. Our confirmation class is winding up in the next couple of months. I feel so blessed to have been able to share this with some great people!

5th grade science experiments. I'll have to post a few pictures when Lily finishes her data collection. It's funny watching her put it all together!

Healthy children at this moment. Even with lots of water in the basement this week Finn is holding his own. Thank you Lord! And thank you for Flovent! We've been doctor free for 2 months! That's the best we've done since September!

Babies. This week seems to be chock full of new births and seems talk of new babies abounds. I am grateful to God for each of these beautiful little people. It is hard sometimes, thinking of little ones lost. I think I struggle the most with those for who it all comes so easy or those who take for granted the ease at which it comes. I always appreciate when someone recognizes their gift of easily becoming pregnant, and staying pregnant! I know that each life is part of God's plan and the are exactly where they are supposed to be at the time they are supposed to be there!

God's whispers to me. His not so slight nudges that kept me up till the weee hours of the morning this morning working on a devotion for a women's meeting this morning which led to me mildly overhauling my sadly neglected other blog.

Hearing just the right song at just the right time.



Making it through that women's meeting rather smoothly even if I was shaking through the whole thing and never made eye contact with anyone.

Those amazing little ladies who didn't mind!

Kids that help pick up.

Boys who went to be after giving hugs and kisses to moms, dads, and visitors.

A husband who loves me and my friends enough to not only let them come hang out on occasion but will make them appetizers and serve them. This is why I keep this guy! =)

Thursday nights. A little George Clooney, a little snacks, a little drinks, a little chat.

Friends who will kiss my kids good night.

My warm fuzzy blankie that is waiting for me next to my warm fuzzy husband.

No comments: