Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the back blogging begins...

I'm behind. Really behind. If it was any other time, I'd just move on. However, it happens to be birthdays, family visits, and holidays, so therefore the back blogging must commence. I apologize for the confusion it might cause my three readers!

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

love your new look! yay for catching up...i keep a list too...not sure i'll ever make it happen...glad you are though!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back...I missed your awesome writing :) Carrie

Colored With Memories said...

check out my blog when you get a chance...i've tagged you for a little meme there and given you a blog award too...no pressure...only join in if ya want to!

if i had only one blogger to choose for the award it would have been you girl! i just love your sidebar story...i'm sure i've told that to you lots of times!