Thursday, April 9, 2009

We finally meet...

Mom came and spent a few days with us over her spring break. She brought with her a new friend. This friend was of the soft furry verity. We have heard lots about this little girl. We had seen pictures of her since the day she was born. I had gotten to meet her mama and grandmama, I even got a glimpse of her as a tiny puppy, before knowing she would become a member of our family. This was the first time she had met the grandkids.


I must say, Elly Joy, was a delight! There was no growling, no nipping, no attitude. She is totally a big dog stuck in that little body. She loved the boys, even with the torment. She handled being carried, squeezed, kissed, hugged, fallen on, and over, and lord knows what else we didn't catch! She just kept coming back for more!

Do you think she is begging for mercy?


We hear she was a little bored when she went home. I guess Mom just can't keep up with all the excitement she found here! Sophie and she become BFFs and I'm sure can't wait for the next visit!


Welcome to the family, Elly!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! That is like looking in a mirror. She looks and acts just like Wrigley. Worth every penny that breed. Glad to hear it.