Monday, April 6, 2009

A Mrs. Robinson of our own...

I love the little love story blooming over at the Sullivan Sitcom with Dax's buddy, Max. Although it may be almost all one sided, it is super cute. I was a bit relieved that Dax stuck to girls his own age. He tends to prefer blonds. He first set his eyes (at a very young age) on his good friend Claire. I was excited by this. Who could ask for better in laws? After Claire and her family moved to Indiana, Dax quickly set his eyes on another cute little bow topped blond, Tess. This was another great choice on his part. I think the boy has been blessed with great taste! Although we pray for sweet Tess daily, since her family changed churches and Dax stopped seeing her weekly she seemed to lose her top spot in his heart. It seems since preschool has started his heart belongs to a sweet little girl named Bethany, whom I have not really had the chance to get to know! He occasionally switches to our cute little neighbor, Eme, and I figure once summer comes Eme will be heard about more and more, but for now, it's Bethany. Seems though, that no matter what woman comes along Claire has marked him, as he insists when he gets married his wife will be named Claire, as is his Webkinz Jaguar, and several Happy Meal type stuffed animals. Even with this bit of oddness, at least this guy stays in his own ball park.

My sweet sweet baby son is another story. He has a crush. A big big crush on a woman in her 20's! A woman, it seems will in the future be his aunt.


On how many levels is this weird? Oh, it's sweet, don't get me wrong! Listening to him swoon, "Jessssssyyyyy, Jesssssssyyyyy" all weekend while we were in Indy was too stinking cute! It was even better at the top of his lungs through a parking garage. The way his little eyes lit up when she walked in. The way he responded with a crooked smile and "lub Jessy" when Lily asked him if he loved Jessy. It was just precious. But Buddy, she's gonna be your aunt! Well, at least he and Dax both have great taste, because we totally love Jessy. Watch out Uncle Dosh, this boy might just be sending some irresistible pictures of himself doing a monkey dance while you're deployed! Come home soon!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Claire and I are SSSSOOOOO glad to hear he hasn't strayed too far. Maybe they will get a chance to get reacquainted this summer at VBS. Great in-laws you betcha!