Saturday, May 2, 2009

Praises

Sleeping in after being up a tad too late last night!

Kids and a husband who can feed and dress themselves on a Saturday morning. They might not be able to clean up after themselves, but who would want it to be that perfect? That would simply be no fun if I got to sleep in late and had a clean house! =)

A beautiful sunny Saturday for playing outside.

A birthday party with ice cream cake...gotta love a good ice cream cake!

Kids playing, neighbors laughing, the sounds of spring!

A candle lit Italian dinner for two! Beautiful guitar music and a string ensemble. Twinkly white lights, and yummy food. Amazing service, from beautiful, smiling servers. Nursery care included!

Those many servers, dishwashers, cooks, hosts, and fellow patrons who stopped by for a chat and made the night more interesting!

Our youth earning money to go out and learn, serve and bless others this summer.

Everyone going to bed on time with no fights.

Getting my project sent in just under the wire...whew! Nothing like procrastination. How can I fault my children for a trait I have handed them honestly? Any advice?

Getting the messages on Facebook from some guy I have a little crush on.

The fact that that guy is sitting about four feet away from me on his computer...loving the wireless thing. =)

No comments: