Sunday, May 31, 2009

Super Quick Praises!

Everyone made it to church!

Hugs from favorite girls.

Everyone went to the mall!

No one threw a tantrum!

Three well behaved children, almost all day.

I was only $0.18 over my needed Gymbucks total. I was excited. Mike just shook his head.

Sales girl and my mom understood my excitement.

Beautiful day outside.

Sunday afternoon nap. (if you're in our grown up Sunday School class, I mean a Sunday afternoon sleep!)

Bible Study. Tonight was a good one. Scepters and all! =)

Beautiful evening for playing outside.

Art projects done, shopping complete.

Lat night facebook chatting with grounded teenagers.

Everyone sleeping in their own beddy byes.

Tomorrow I should get CT results and meet Mike the Mold Man...the world might never be the same!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

lynda said...

HOping for good results and glad to see what a wonderful day for all of you. We will be seeing grand boys this week and I am excited!
Love
A. Lynda

Beth said...

You go girl! Glad you got a nap in! :)