Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick Preview and Short Praises

It's late (I'll change the time stamp on the post so you don't know just how late!) so I'm keeping it very short! I did promise you pictures of Allie and Finn so I'm giving you a very brief preview, because there are so many that I like!

As for my praises...

Sunny crisp, sweetly golden June evenings

Laughter with friends
Encouragement that I've been praying for
Hope, new horizons, possibilities
A Husband who just stays with the little people so I can laugh with the big ones!

Joy, music

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable - Peace Carrie

Unknown said...

On my way to Canada. So glad you got a night out with the girls! Love, Mom

Amy said...

Hi Marci,
I am soooo sorry I didn't leave a message earlier! Thank you for the Seeds CD. We are really enjoying it. I was going to leave a message and then I saw you were out of town. That leads to procrastination on my part. Thank you again!
Love these pictures. What is it about tutus that are so cute??? Cute nieces, too!

Deirdre said...

love that last photo. just too cute