Tomorrow is the big day! Yes, yard sales in this town are Tuesday and Wednesday, if someone knows why this is, I would love to know!! We have Dax's first day of Tball/Soccer and then on to yard sale time. We've got tons of baby things if you're in need! Shhh...don't say it too loudly, but Lily is parting with some of her doll furn, iture. She's even letting some of her Bitty Baby stuff go. If you need a bitty baby high chair, changing table, or stroller for your twin dolls you might want to stop over. I might let you take a sneak peak, if I know you!
This week has been long already and it's only Monday! Prayers are headed out all over for friends and youth and sweet little girls. Hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday!





2 comments:
I hope this rain stops for your yard sale. What a rainy, yucky day! I'm also hoping that the youth don't get rained out on their projects today. Have a good day!
I keep reading your blog in my reader and had to stop by for this one to tell you that you are a wonderful photographer woman.
Love you!
Post a Comment