Dax played his first game of Tball! He was on Max's team which was great! He loved the coach's high 5's. He was kind to his teammates and listened to his coach which made up for his not having a clue how to play. The whole idea of a bunch of four year olds playing an organized sport gave Lily and I a great laugh!
Lily, oh was she ever a great help today! Even though she didn't want to get out of bed, I couldn't have made it through this day without her!
Finally getting everything together! So we only opened at 3:15...
Mike helping clean up...I was so glad when he game home!!
Meeting nice people!
Making a bit of $$$.
A new friend not holding it against me that I was totally non hospitable when it came to garage sale bathrooming. I sort of flipped at the idea of her going into my house for the first time during the garage sale wrath...oh my, it was just bad! Maybe by Friday it'll be ok!
The weather! It didn't rain at all this evening, actually turned into a beautiful night!
Getting to go to bed so we can get up and do it all tomorrow...knowing by nap time tomorrow we will be done!
Good night all!
2 comments:
Marci, you make me laugh! Thanks for the bag! :)
That doll sized Graco pack-n-play has brought so much joy into our home this week. The dolls, I have missed so much, are back out and being played with. I hear the "babies" crying again in Allison's room, and one even had the pleasure of accompanying us to the pool. It's amazing how $8.00 can boost the creativity in someone once again. She'll be 8 tomorrow, but she is not yet too big for dolls. Thank you for reminding her with your garage sale treasure. :)
Post a Comment