Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random ramblings and pictures...

Many of you have asked for a post about the new house, maybe some pictures. Someday, I promise, really. 

I'm sure these are not the pictures you want to see, but I am so thankful that we are making a ding in the garage...

Garage, October 5...

Garage, November 20...





Ok, so maybe it doesn't look much better, but we took a good 3 feet off the top and the bikes actually fit inside...it's a start.

Think I'll be able to get my van in there for the first snow?

BTW...If you see anything in the above pictures (besides the kids and the bikes) that you'd like to buy we can make you a sweet deal! =)
*******************************************************************
Finn's friend Amanda came for a visit last week. I snapped a couple of pictures (of course!)

They were not really in the camera mood, but I found these amusing...

Whatever he was saying, it was really important.

Well, to him at least. Seems Amanda was not quite so amused.

Doesn't this look say "stop bugging me kid and tell your mom to put the camera away"?

I thought so.

This one is my favorite.

They really were not about to get undressed, although Finn and Amanda have both been known to do so in not the most appropriate places.

They are actually deep in discussion about the difference between socks and tights. I found this conversation quite cute!


So, I went back looking to connect you to the blog about my mom and I busily talking about which footie pajamas to buy the boys while in the middle of the Osh Kosh outlet when we looked down and noticed Finn standing beside us naked. We think he just wanted to try on the jammies...but it was still a little shocking to see him that way in the middle of the store! After looking through all of my July posts...yes, that took all of 4 seconds, sorry...I realized I must have posted it to facebook and not here. Bad Blogger! (lets just say Amanda and Finn are not allowed to date)


**********************************************************************
These picture all actually belong in this post.









No comments: