Those men and women who have given of their time and service to give us so much more than a day off in the middle of the week. I'm so proud of my little brother and all his buddies who our serving our country! How blessed are we all to live in this land where we can live and worship in freedom.
Things little boys can do with pretzels.
A couple of kids willing to let me take pictures, I'm still hoping for the third one to show me his smile!
Ham loaf at church...my kids were thrilled. I'm glad we've all discovered our like of this odd main course. This was not something I had ever had before moving to Illinois, but I must say, not bad.
Youth girls. As much drama as there may be from time to time I love these girls and am so grateful that God put them in my world. I only hope I can truly allow him to shine through me and love them with His love.
Coming home to boys in bed and time to go hang out with mu husband. I kind of like that guy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment