Finn has just revealed to Lily that Dax flushed shoes down the potty.
She is interrogating.
It has not yet been revealed that it was a whole handful of Polly Pocket shoes. I'd say a good 80% of her collection.
Should I duck and cover now or get involved?
Oh Boy, it's coming this way....
They are smiling.
Lily says they are so cute because they said, in sweet little voices "We flushed one of your shoes down the potty." Then Dax added, "I'm soooo sooo sorry, can you forgive me? " She thought it was so sweet that she said yes. They told her the shoes came from the art room. I only wish Finn could keep the art room and the guest room straight. She is thinking it's some random Barbie shoe out of the bottom of a box.
Should I correct this?
I'm so happy they fessed up and asked for forgiveness and she gave it.
Ok, here goes nothing...
"Finn, did you get the shoes from the room way down in the basement by your playroom or the one by the family room?" Finn: cute little voice "guest ooom"
Lily's eyes get big.
"Dax, what kind of shoes were they?" Dax: "Rubber"
I try to hold back giggles.
"Dax, what did they go with?" Dax: in a whisper, "Polly Pockets"
Lily starts to groan.
"Finn, how many shoes were there?" Finn; in a giddy little voice while dancing around the room, "Really Lots!"
I laugh, and explain to Lily that I can laugh, but I didn't laugh when Finn flipped a few more keys off my computer this morning.
Lily stood, Dax coward, Finn giggled.
Lily lectured, Dax blamed some of it on Finn, Finn denied his involvement. Lily continues to lecture.
It looks as if there is not going to be any yelling, crying, or slugging.
This must be some sort of magical day! Amen!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment