Mornings where everyone is happy.
The way Dax has been bouncing into school. We had a couple of rough mornings early in the school year but now he seems to be on a roll, always ready to show his teacher his "pearly whites" when he walks in the door.
The color of the leaves on the tree in our neighbor's back yard, the way the kitchen window frames it as if it's almost a piece of art.
Having a few mornings a week with just Finn. It's so much fun to see how his little 2 1/2 year old mind works and watch his personality coming out in full force.
Being able to reattach all of the computer keys Finn "popped" off my keyboard today.
Warm weather in November, still loving it!
My children actually working out some issues without hurting each other or yelling at each other (see previous post). The fact that I was at the computer and was able to document it's amazing occurrence.
Catching up on some long lost blog reading.
Baby Stellan making it through a rough day with flying colors.
Angie's big news.
4 posts in 3 days. I'm sorry if I'm stressing anyone out. Although I think I'm down to only about 4 readers at this point, so for you who came right back to reading, I am grateful that you hung in there! Thank you!
My husband who comes home every night to his second job here and never complains.
Finally, a quiet house, filled with people I love.
2 comments:
oh my goodness! I got CHILLS when I saw Angie's news. Goosebumps.
you introduced me to her and she has had such an impact on me.
So glad to open your blog and see something new to read!! What can I say, I'm a proud Nana that loves to read about her grandchildren and see their pictures.
Post a Comment