Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm sure this is not what my husband meant....

No, I'm sure this is not what Mike was after when he told me I really needed to start blogging again.  I do have plenty to blog...plenty!  But, alas, American Idol has begun, and it's been a long time since I've blogged about such trivial TV, but I must say although the talent is not really shining through for many so far this week, I could, in fact, pack this contestant in my suitcase and take him on vacation.  Shhh...just don't tell Mike!


(I appologize for the still screen, I guess tonight's performances have not hit Youtube yet.)


***Update***
YouTube has the whole thing now, but there is a lot of stuff before the singing starts, so I'm leaving the above song just so I can hear it when feel the urge...

2 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Be careful Marci...I think Kara has first dibs on him!

Amy said...

He is seriously delicious. I mean Casey. Not Mike. I mean, Mike is too.... oh geez. You know what I mean. Never mind. I am getting some coffee.