Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Morning Update...

I bet you thought this would be about Dax!

Actually it's about these two...

Sometimes they just make me giggle in the morning as they chit chat and carry on in the hour before they leave for school.  Today was one of those days!  Finn's buddy, Amanda, has really taken to Juliet and they often spend a lot of their time up in the nursery chatting with me while I feed the baby or playing with her after she's done.  Today though, they decided to show me their dance moves and sing some of their favorite songs.  You might think these would be simple songs like maybe a little "Twinkle Twinkle" but no, we go for radio hits.  If only Taio Cruz knew how this song would play out with the preschool set!  I'd bet he'd call that real success!



Nothing like pumping yourself up for preschool! I love their silly friendship!


and as for this guy...

He hasn't dropped out of school yet =).  Actually last week he went to school all week with a smile on his face which meant I got to go have lunch with him.  He was delightful and couldn't say enough great things.  This morning though, there was a bit of "I don't want to go" but he still went out with a smile, so I'm calling that a success!  

No comments: