Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reflecting on Monday, Thankful for Tuesday...

Monday brought two happy preschoolers happily ready to pose for pictures and hop in the van for their first Monday at preschool!  


Amanda came over and helped me wake up Finn.  They had a grand morning chit chatting and playing before school, their smiles and picture posing made up for the screaming of a certain 1st grader!  It was a Monday after all.  I skipped trying to take his picture.  But I took plenty of theirs!


I am grateful that I have two children who love getting up and going to school in the morning.  If only I was up and running when Lily left for school there would be more pictures of her smiling face too!  She has been pretty much a dream in the am this year.  I sure hope that continues!!  As for Dax, well, it's Tuesday.  There was no scream, only a little growling...I guess I'll take that, as odd as it may be!  Tomorrow is Wednesday, maybe I'll see three smiles!

1 comment:

Mandy Sharpe said...

Hang in there Marci. Your kiddos are adorable, and they have a fantastic, supportive mama. I hope that before you know it, you are unable to remember these days and the struggle. Keep posting though, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.