Oh Monday morning, this boy is going to love you...
However this boy, maybe not so much...
The picture above was taken last Tuesday morning when I thought I could get a good "first" day of school picture so that we at least showed improvement from weeks past...sigh...maybe not! I can pray that the morning to come will be more like this one...
Mr. Finn started his second year of preschool on Wednesday! Oh what joy I find in seeing at least two of my children headed to school with such joy on their faces! It was even better when I picked him up and He just kept posing for more pictures! I had to practically drag him off school grounds!
Thanking God for a great day at school?
Posing on the dinosaur.
Loving on his great teacher!
Too bad I don't have a picture of Mrs. Turney giving me a goodbye hug! Finn was too busy running to find his friends to so much as wave, let alone give his mom a hug! We are so excited to be back! I wish all schools could be like this one, full of hugs, singing, dancing, playing, and being silly! Learning the way children's brains are created to learn! Oh Finny, enjoy it because as the big guy will tell you, the hours of sitting at tables is looming oh too close on the horizon, but for now my little guy, you and mom are going to soak up the joy in this place!
No comments:
Post a Comment