Praises...
Friends who are there when you start to fall apart.
Friends who will put let your kids join their day at the last minute.
Prayers.
A 3 year old who can charm a medical staff in about 20 minutes.
Great doctors who are blessed with amazing gifts in medicine and a special heart for kids.
Great news and people who want to hear it.
Kids who go with the flow.
A husband who is there when I need him.
Freshly mown grass and three healthy, beautiful children to play in it.
A God who is the same today as he was yesterday and will be tomorrow no matter what happens in our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad Dax is fine. It sounds like you found a wonderful doctor and staff. I never noticed his pupils so the difference must be pretty small.
And a big thanks be to God from me.
Hey there, lady!!
I wanted to let you know Matthew had this EXACT same problem about a month ago with his eyes!! I did the same thing you did and freaked out.
We actually noticed it one night as he was in trouble. I brought him into the computer room and turned on the desk lamp. That was when I noticed his left pupil dilate rather than constrict and noticed the differences in sizes. Yikes!!
Same diagnosis as yours-normal, probably had this forever. No worries.
Tell that to a Googling mom!!
I came across your blog today (I saw your comment on the Bring the Rain blog) and just had to comment because my blog has the same name!
I'm so glad that things turned out well for your son. And I agree that Google is a terrible place to turn for medical information - been there, done that, will try to never do it again.
I've only read through a few of your posts but I've enjoyed all of them and look forward to reading more. Although I don't write about it on my blog, I also [try to] run through a list of praises whenever I get frustrated or whiney. It's amazing what a difference it makes in my attitude. :-D
Glad to have found your blog!
~Erin
Post a Comment