Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prayers for My Guy


At 10 this morning we will be taking Dax to the pediatric Opthamologist to have his eyes dilated. We've been noticing some strange things with his pupils and our pediatrician is sending us on to a specialist. I, of course, made the mistake of Googling "different sized pupils" and learned more bad than good. Mothers should be banned from Google when worried about their kids! It just makes it worse! So I'm asking for your prayers. Prayers that you'll keep my mind focused on the positive. Prayers that Dax will stay calm and will find the whole thing an adventure. Prayers that this will just be nothing, just a bleep on life's radar that helps us remember how much we truly have been blessed with.

2 comments:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I've been thinking of you guys all morning. Please know that our prayers are with you and Dax. Call when you can!